About Platinum Peak Advisors
At Platinum Peak Advisors, our mission is to help clients align their financial choices with their most deeply-held goals and values, focusing on the places where wealth intersects life. We go beyond the technical aspects of wealth management to help our clients discover that wealth is more than money.
Through our various processes, we help our clients change their lives in profound ways. We help them to secure their financial futures, see clearly the vision of the life they desire, realize their dreams and pass along lasting legacies to the people and causes that are dear to them.
Platinum Peak Advisors is independently owned and operates a true fiduciary. As such, we are not tied to any one company, product or provider. As your financial advocate, our primary goal is to design the optimum plan around your life and wealth needs. We present alternatives for implementation in a strategic versus product-driven context. Our role is to guide you according to the priorities you establish by helping you and your advisors select, tailor and integrate the appropriate strategies and tools for each phase of your financial life from among the alternatives available to you.
As your personal advocates, we bring together the necessary resources based on your unique needs and our extensive experience, and deliver them with objectivity, care and a level of personal service that is exceptional. The result is a comprehensive array of services, strategies and tools for addressing the requirements of building and maintaining wealth.
How Our Services Can Benefit You
- We define and prioritize your financial goals to articulate your expectations
- We organize your financial information to reduce uncertainty and stress
- We explore potential income enhancement and expense reduction choices to enhance your cash flow
- We design risk management strategies to protect the people and things that matter to you
- We develop a customized investment program for you, based on your specific situation and risk tolerance profile
- We evaluate tax minimization strategies to free up your funds for additional investments or spending
- We review your estate plan, with the goals of reducing taxes and directing the transfer of wealth on your terms
We serve a wide range of individuals and families, including those who:
- Are on their way to creating success for themselves and their families
- Are balancing multiple priorities and are busy
- Are transitioning from one phase of life to another
- Are able to see the value of delegating certain tasks to a trusted partner
- Have complex financial circumstances
- Have current or projected family net worth of $1 million to $100 million
- Have strong ties to family and community and an interest in philanthropy
- Value long term relationships
Our clients are often affected by life events such as:
- Ownership or sale of a business
- A change in marital status
- Retirement and the desire for financial independence
- An inheritance or windfall
- Senior executive issues
- The need to fund children’s or grandchildren’s education
- Special circumstances